Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Haruhi again.

What is with Anime News Network? You have to open the link twice before it actually lets you in. Something about an internal server error. Anyway, got some Haruhi news.

Sorry, it's not about the Shoushitsu anime. It's the ninth book, entitled Suzumiya Haruhi no Kyougaku (The Surprise of Suzumiya Haruhi), for those that didn't know. It seems that the book's June 1 release has been delayed, and they're not telling us why. Now, this isn't the first time a book has been delayed, of course. Still, you have to wonder.

No, I am not suggesting that they are attempting to release it in the fall, when CLANNAD TV is on and we are all wondering about the future, along with an announcement about the Shoushitsu anime. I am simply speculating such. Still, I just thought I'd share.


No, I have not suddenly begun to like maids. Sorry.

No comments: