Friday, November 24, 2006

Why'd they put March-chan in the back?
I need to practice image editing, or at least learn to draw, so I can do this too.

I'm getting impatient waiting for Soukou no Strain subs, but there's no way I'll be able to understand the raws. So I've just been holding off and muttering under my breath. Come on, they just aired episode 5! Speaking of subs, SS and Eclipse are doing a great job of Kanon with their combined release. I'd recommend that release over any of the others. A.F.K is doing well too, except for putting "Misaka" as "Misaki"- have they corrected this?- and the fact that I generally dislike groups putting Japanese names in Western order. Plus SS and Eclipse are using a cooler font. I'm such a flake, I know.

I got an Ayu-headband. It looks absolutely horrible on me. I don't know why I got it when I'd do better as Kaori than as anyone else, but, well, I have it now. I wore it to school today. People stared... but that was probably because I was running like Ayu in the ED to get to my Latin class.

Hm, what other news is there? Well, you might know by now that Muteki Kanban Musume got licensed. And it'll be released under the name... Noodle Fighter Miki. The original name was funnier.

No comments: