Monday, November 06, 2006

If Hirano Aya doesn't attract readers, nothing will.


I apologize for the blurry cap. I just didn't want to do another Haruhi picture so soon, and we all love Tequila, do we not? Do we?

As you may have heard, Hirano Aya (well-loved VA of the Galaxy Angel II series' Kahlua/Tequila Marjoram, Sumire from Canvas2, Reira from NANA, Pachira from Magical Pokaan, and, oh yeah, that one girl from that one show last spring) has been hospitalized due to a sudden illness. All joking about readership aside, I actually am worried about her. I've never been in the hospital save for when I got stitches in grade two in the incident that led to strict scooter supervision every day since in my old elementary school. Get well soon, Aya-chan~

And speaking of Hirano Aya, I'm surprised her other roles aren't nearly as publicised as belonging to her, with how many of us anime bloggers adore her. I think she's pretty cool. Cosplaying her own character was the bonus. I wonder if she'll walk the streets in Kahlua's vest and dress some time. That would be amusing to say the least.

On that note, I should really polish up my list of potential costumes for next year. So far, I've got Angelica Burns. Come on, my glasses are already lime green. I just need to stuff and always have food in my mough.

No comments: