Friday, March 02, 2007

Aimless Haruhi rantage and other things.

So the Tales of Symphonia The Animation trailer, which you've probably already seen, was pretty cool. I couldn't complain, anyway. And now my friends are fangirling it, so all is good.

What I do want to complain about is the Haruhi DVD order. I don't want to have to buy expensive special editions just to see the series in the order it was meant to be seen, but I guess Bandai is doing all they can, considering their contract. Maybe if everyone gets the special, this won't happen again and the next time something out of the ordinary happens in anime, the sellers will let it stay that way. (I might complain, but the absolute truth is that I wanted to buy the special editions anyway. But why do the DVD episodes have to be in chronological order?)

Speaking of Haruhi, they need to mass produce that Day of Sagittarius Haruhi figure. Because it simply looks awesome. That or the bikini Haruhi with the Super Soaker, but I'd feel strange with that one...

So Geneon's holding another licence guess contest. This is really getting old. Who wants to bet what it is? I don't get in a lather about licenses, unless it's a series I like. Personally, I think somebody should put AIR on primetime mainstream television, but that's about it. (It wouldn't even have any competition. What else is on TV in summer besides reruns? Canadian Idol?)


Feel the power of the 5-yen coin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be wild if they licensed Kanon? The KyoAni one that is.

Sana Jisushi said...

That would be awesome, actually. Was it them or Funimation that just got SHUFFLE!... I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

I hope not, at least for a few more weeks. I'd like to see a.f.k. finish his subs.

Sana Jisushi said...

Personally, I'm watching the SS/Eclipse release.

Anonymous said...

@sana: Funimation got Shuffle