Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Licensing rambles

Woo, I seem to be the first to catch this. I knew there was an upside to waking up early in the morning. According to conflicting sources, Higurashi's English title is either "When They Cry" or "When They Cry - Higurashi". At least those names have been used on official artwork before. I don't mind it either way (it doesn't sound ridiculous, at least). Then again, Higurashi freaked me out so I don't really know if I'll buy it anyway...

In other licensing news, it seems that Bandai has licensed Freedom. I liked the first volume of that, so one more thing to add to the list of things I want... oh, and about Geneon again, even though they haven't even released the first season of Rozen Maiden yet, they've already picked up Rozen Maiden Träumend along with it. I guess they have faith, don't they?

Still no word on the other apparent licenses...


School computer go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL this reminded me of the whole Utawarerumono renaming fiasco. Glad it was reverted back to the original. :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.