Monday, March 26, 2007

Ikimashou yo we love you...

So, I picked up some interesting news about Bandai's inevitable and recently announced licensing of Galaxy Angelrune. One, they're collaborating with Geneon, who's doing the actual distribution. Two, no English dub. Sorry for all those that might have wanted to see Rico and the Rune-tai in English. I'll have to hunt down a fandub or something.

Personally, I didn't really like Galaxy Angelrune at all, even though I'm not one of those people that automatically hates anything with a cast reboot -- I actually really want to play the GAII games (haven't yet) and like the characters so far. The anime, though... is just awful. The only good thing it contributed to the world was the famous dance line pose that has been copied for every series in existence. And the theme song's fun to sing...


I've done what, three of these?

No comments: