Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who should I vote for in SaiGAR?

Seriously, I have no idea. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, the Japanese Society of Tobacco Control is apparently protesting all the underage smoking seen in NANA. Seriously, didn't that series start, what, last spring? And you wait til now to complain? Although I guess it gets you more publicity if you complain when it's popular...

Finally, Nanoha news has come in the greatness that is this month's Megami. Well, technically next month's. Anybody know how that pink-haired loli's name should be written? I put it as Carol Rue Lucie, but it's a bit of a stretch. Also, the car naming trend continues. And how, may I ask, is Subaru supposed to fight with rollerblades? Then again, I did drop Air Gear in the middle of the first episode...


You can't say no when they ask you for advice on who to vote for, hm?

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Go for Archer and Akagi. You can't go wrong with that dynamic duo of manliness.