Thursday, January 04, 2007

Manabi Straight looks cute, and other notes.

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight looks absolutely adorable, and with Deep Great Meaning too. Everyone loves that! In other news, I have a strong suspicion that Cure Mint of Yes! Precure 5 has been cloned from the (enhanced or not) DNA of Midorikawa Retasu. Whether she can breathe underwater and/or control nearby water sources with her anger is another thing entirely.

School's coming up, great. At least I don't have to trek all the way over to the building I thought my Indigenous Studies class was in; however, now it's in the kinesiology and health building. I stick out in there as the only one with no tan. Meh, at least my Japanese class is right by the Tim Hortons.

I have finally convinced Makoto that it is an English computer, not a Japanese computer. I am never going to mess with the language options again. (Watch me keep that promise. Not happening.)



You know I only made this entry for an excuse to post this.

No comments: