Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Skype, Makoto and whatever news I could scrape together

You've probably heard, but Geneon's gotten hold of Karin. The only DVD of theirs that I have is the first Fate/stay night, that I can remember, and I'm too lazy to check right now. It was decent, save for Sakura's grating English voice. That reminds me, I should probably see Karin. A bunch of my friends like it, anyway. Maybe I'll mooch the manga off someone.

You have no idea how much of a pain it is to code when Makoto has turned Japanese again. What can I say, I had an urge to play a couple games.

I need to find some way to prevent random French people annoying me on Skype. Then again, maybe it's a sign that I need to add people or something. The amount of legit messages I get on there is vastly disproportionate to the French stalkers.


Wow, something that isn't the same old series over and over.

No comments: