Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Next Year Picks


Hey, my brother left ten cents in my room.

Sorry for the slow updates, but seriously, now. There's pretty much no news to cover, except maybe Gundam Pocky. Oh, and vote the cabbage for SaiGAR. The sucky animation compels you.

I guess now that I did a preview for next season, I should say what I want to watch. So why not have a watchlist for all of next year? Everyone else is doing it.

I'm looking out for...

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!

Cute. So, so cute.

Winter Garden

Dejiko in love! Puchiko in a generic uniform!

Strike Witches

Maybe. If only for the "Tokyo Mew Mew with military weapons" factor.

Yes! Precure 5

I'm in magical girl withdrawal.

Saint October

Maybe. If it doesn't suck.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

Please be as good as your predecessors. And more megane Yuuno-kun.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

No explanation needed.

Kamichama Karin

That manga is so darn cute.

This is obviously going to grow, what with the rumoured 70+ titles coming in Spring. Let's hope for a good year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah you're going ahead of time....Suzumiya Haruhi, still a long time away!

Sana Jisushi said...

I see that. ^^; But hey. My bad excuse for an entry. I needed to write something besides a 1300-word essay on Gundam Pocky.